Wednesday, November 08, 2006

100000 downloads barrier breached


I can proudly announce that T-ish-Pack breached 100000 downloads barrier which makes T-ish second most downloaded GTK2 theme and seventh most downloaded item overall on gnomelook.org.



Even more, if we combine other T-ish versions downloads at http://www.gnomelook.org and http://art.gnome.org we will soon be approaching 200000 downloads overall, and if only 10% of this users are using T-ish occassionaly that makes well more than 10000 active installations.
Wow :))

So, now is the right moment to give thanks to all of you that have sent me suggestions, promoted T-ish on your blogs or simply motivated me to carry on with themes development.

And finally I have a request: If you are using T-ish on regular basis please send me the your screenshots so I can see how T-ish behave on different installations.

Thanks.

6 Comments:

At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there..

As far I can see - it is the best choice for gnome - I always use t-ish on my desktop when I use Linux. Some time ago, I do my own theme for XP wich is pretty the same like as your t-ish.

Glad to see other people thinking like you - regarding UI simplicity, usability and elegance.

Best wishes from Romania

 
At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AH.. I forget.. I'll send you next days some nice screenshots from Feisty.

I just set up a new Ubuntu version - Feisty.

 
At 6:01 PM, Blogger tmilovan said...

Thanks,

I'd like to see your XP theme too.

 
At 10:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm using T-ish-Ubuntulooks-Aquastyle with Feisty and it looks really good! I see that there's no update since Sept 2006... why? I mean, it looks really good, but it could be improved in some ways, like scrollbar buttons and Nautilus components in general. I hope to see in the future a new version, because it needs just a little update to become perfect! :)

By the way, thank you really much for your work!

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Eduardo Gonçalves said...

i luv this theme.... thnks....

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger tmilovan said...

To Lami:

I'd update the theme if I could find the way to do it (especially scrollbar buttons), but it seems I have reached the clearlooks engine capabilities.

The other reason is, i have no Feisty installation available for testing (i'm stuck on my LTS server), and my macbook is too full to hold additional ubuntu installation.

Cheers,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home